Friday, November 9, 2012

Niki Is Home :)

We are all so excited to report that our sweet Niki is home!  She is amazingly strong and still working hard on getting better!! The doctors have asked that she still be very careful with exposure to anyone that thinks they may be sick.  She is running a fever but is SO STRONG and is continually working hard on getting well!


Niki Kearns

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2012


The Doctor felt like my levels had come up enough to come home.  I got to come home and it feels wonderful.  I am very weak and tired but it feels amazing to be home.  Hopefully I can keep all infection away so I don't have to go back into the hospital.  I have an appointment on Monday for another bone marrow biopsy.  This is to determine if the new bone marrow that I am producing has any cancer cells.  I will then start another round of chemo as a preventive.  I will keep you posted what we find out.  Thanks again for all your love and prayers.  I love and appreciate you all!