Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NEW Sunday School Curriculum!

Bishop has asked that we all visit lds.org and become familiar with the new Sunday School curriculum, then January 6th we will all meet together (ALL YOUTH and ADULTS) and receive instruction and information on the new changes to Sunday School...Please visit the site below before that date so you can become familiar with and better understand the changes that will be discussed that day.

Click here for a direct link;

  • HOME
  • VIDEOS
  • NEW YOUTH LEARNING METHOD—STARRING YOU

New Youth Learning Method—Starring You

So you’ve heard that there’s a new way of teaching youth in the Church, but it’s just all for the teachers and you don’t need to know anything about it, right? Wrong! The new curriculum is all about you being involved in the learning process, and what you get out of it depends on you and not just your teachers, parents, and leaders.
In this video, youth who have been experiencing this new learning method share how it has changed and helped them. You can learn even more about what this all means for you and what the youth involved have said about it by watching the videos here.
Below you can read more experiences of other youth and add your own as you get involved in this exciting new learning experience made just for you.
You can also see answers to questions you may have about the new curriculum.
    • 16 December 2012
    • United States
    Jenna Marie L. says:
    I am very excited for the new curriculum. The new missionary age and new curriculum are huge signs to me that that the Second Coming is closer that I thought! This also tells me that Satan is going to work harder than he ever has in all his years here on earth to tempt us, have adversity and trials... MORE
    • 15 December 2012
    • United States
    Alison Tara N. says:
    When I first heard we were getting a new curriculum, I was excited. After watching this video and others as well I realize I am REALLY excited. I can't wait to learn more about the gospel because I love it so much. I also can't wait to see how we will all bond, I think that this will really help... MORE
    • 14 December 2012
    • United States
    Alexandria B. says:
    This makes me so excited for the new year! I love learning the gospel as well. It's what keeps me going and prevents me from giving up in these hard times. The new curriculum has provided a way for me to try to bond closer to my younger brother. He is nervous about having 'homework' assignments. I... MORE